Quick Course Description:
Vibrational Crystal Healing combines traditional crystal healing layouts along with essential oils, chakra balancing, color therapy, sound therapy, intuitive healing, and holistic coaching! This is a self-paced, online, intensive course that has been broken down into 10 segments. This course is designed to be completed in ten weeks, but you have up to a year to complete this course in order to obtain your CCH (Certified Crystal Healer) Certification!
This course will set you up to be a professional Crystal Healer and Coach, in the field of the Holistic Arts
Your 10 Week Online Vibrational Crystal Healing Course Includes:
- Self Paced Online Course, with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials
- Printable Certificate of Completion (and awards if earned)
- The ability to use the suffix “CCH” at the end of your name. (Example: Jane Smith, CCH)
- Mountains of online support during your studies, from your Instructor, Dr. Aly., as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum!
(With Bonus Holistic Coaching lesson segments and material that produces well rounded Energy Healers!):
- Introduction, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What is Vibrational Crystal Healing
- Week 1, Lesson 2- Filling Your Cup, First
- Week 1, Lesson 3- Your Etheric Body/Aura
- Week 1, Lesson 4- Your Chakra System, Basic and Advanced
- Week 1, Lesson 5- Your Road Map to Wellness
- Week 2, Lesson 1- All About Crystals
- Week 2, Lesson 2: Crystals by Color
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Crystal Care, Re-tuning, Charging and Programming
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Crystal Healing Basics
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Advanced Healing Crystal Properties
- Week 3, Lesson 1- Measuring and Clearing The Chakras with a Pendulum or Wand
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Basic Chakra Balancing Layout, Self-Healing Session
- Week 4, Lesson 1- Basic Chakra Balancing Layout for a Client Session
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Crystal Grid Basics
- Week 4, Lesson 3: Advanced Crystal Grids
- Week 4, Lesson 4: Gem Water Basics
- Week 4, Lesson 5: Advanced Crystal Elixirs
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Shield of Protection Body Grid/Layout
- Week 5, Lesson 2- Calm Mind Layout
- Week 5, Lesson 3- Healthy Legs Layout
- Week 5, Lesson 4- Energy Boost Body Grid/Layout
- Week 5, Lesson 5- MISC. Additional Crystal Types and Crystal Placements
- Week 5, Lesson 6- Preparing to Give a Professional Crystal Healing Session
- Week 6, Lesson 1- What are Doterra Essential Oils?
- Week 7, Lesson 1- Getting to know your Essential Oil books!
- Week 7, Lesson 2- How-to Choose Essential Oils for Balancing the Chakras
- Week 7, Lesson 3- How to Clear and Balance the Chakras, Using Essential Oils
- Week 8, Lesson 1: Expanding your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 2: Sound Healing
- Week 8, Lesson 3: Distance Healing with Crystals
- Week 8, Lesson 4: The Word “Healer”, Some Food for Thought
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Lesson- Conducting a Holistic Healing/Coaching Session
***Once you begin your course, you have up to a year to complete it to obtain your certification. If you go over the year time period, I will not re-charge you to enroll, but I will ask you to start your course over, so that you can effectively retain the material that I am teaching within the course lessons.***
Required Course Materials:
- The Crystal Healer, by Phillip Permutt
- Modern Essentials, by Aroma Tools
- Emotions and Essential Oils
- Vibrational Medicine, by Richard Gerber
- A Quartz Crystal Pendulum on a solid chain, or a Clear Quartz Wand (long and thin)
- A Complete Chakra/Crystal Healing Set Including (tumbled stones are most versatile, size medium-large, preferably clear and “grade A”);
- clear quartz
- blue lace agate
- rose quartz
- green aventurine
- orange carnelian
- red jasper
- smoky quartz
- black tourmaline
- My “Essential 4” Doterra Essential Oils;
- Breathe (or Peppermint)
- Serenity (or Lavender)
- Citrus Bliss (or Wild Orange/Lemon)
- Balance (or White Fir/Frankincense)
Course Enrollment Options:
Option #1.- Join as a Public Student (non team member) for a flat enrollment fee of $500. Please contact me if this option is your preference!
Option #2.- Join as a Team Member and receive FREE Tuition, along with additional sacred business training, support and a HIGH VIBE community! To join my team as a Wellness Advocate, please visit my doTERRA site.
Requirements for Receiving FREE Course Tuition:
- Join my doTERRA team as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate – this does not require you to work the doTERRA business or sell product, but it does bring you into my team, which grants you access to our private courses and sacred business trainings and you will receive any of the essential oil products that you order for your personal or business use at a wholesale price discount. Joining as a Wellness Advocate is $35 for your intro packet (plus about $7 shipping). If you sign up as a Wellness Advocate and choose an essential oil enrollment kit, the $35 enrollment fee is waved, so this is a great way to get the most from your money! 🙂
- Your order(s) must equal a minimum of 100PV, which is about $100. This can include signing up with an enrollment kit, and it is a one time requirement and gets you access to our current certification courses plus any that we may release in the future. This ensures that our students have the essential oil materials that they need for the courses, their self healing, and for their future businesses and clients. The PV amount of each product is listed next to the dollar amount. Multiple orders can add up to the required 100PV, if the 100PV is too large of an amount to place at one time. Your qualifying 100 PV order must have been placed once you join our team – for example, a past order that was placed under a different Wellness Advocate in the past who was not one of our team members would not count. This ensures that our Team Leaders are receiving some value back for the value we pour out to our new team members! 🙂
- If you would like to stay a part of our Team and still be able to receive the benefits of being a team member, you must renew your doTERRA membership annually, which is a $25 fee. When you do so, as a thank you, doTERRA will send you a FREE full size bottle of Peppermint Oil, which retails for $27, and you will remain on our team, with full access to out team courses, trainings, and support! 🙂 This is only required if you wish to stay an active team member. 🙂
My Team Business Training and Courses are in no way affiliated with doTERRA.
I reserve the right to terminate a downline student/team member from any private course/training, group or community, at anytime, for any reason. Certification is not guaranteed (you must pass with an 80% or higher), and a new team member must apply and be accepted by me or by one of my team members personally, in order to gain access to our courses and training programs. In other words, if I or my team leader that you are applying under doesn’t believe that you are a good fit for our courses, community, or team culture, we are not required to grant you access or continued access to our team site or any of our private team training or intellectual material, regardless of if you have joined our doTERRA down line.
The $35 (plus shipping) that you spend to join doTERRA under us purchases your doTERRA membership as a Wellness Advocate, making you a Doterra Wholesale Member, which is entirely separate from anything offered through Where Juniper Grows or through Blossoms United training programs. Becoming a Blossoms United student/team member of our community and culture is a gifted privilege, not a right.
These terms are firm, and we reserve the right to edit these terms at any time, and protect our intellectual property, legal copyright, images and media, business model, team member privacy and free team education privileges.
– Jennifer Eng