A Basic Chakra Balancing Crystal Set (tumbled stones)
- Black Tourmaline (for grounding)
- Smoky Quartz (for negativity transmutation)
- Red Jasper (for the root/base chakra)
- Orange Carnelian (for the sacral chakra)
- Citrine (for the solar plexus chakra)
- Rose Quartz (for the lower heart chakra)
- Green Aventurine (for the upper heart chakra)
- Blue Lace Agate (for the throat chakra)
- Amethyst (for the third eye chakra)
- Clear Quartz (for the crown chakra)
Essential Oils for Balancing Your Chakras:
- Grounding- Balance EO Blend
- Negativity Flush- Breathe EO Blend
- Root Chakra- Frankincense EO
- Sacral Chakra- Cassia EO
- Solar Plexus Chakra- Lemon EO
- Heart Chakra- Thyme EO
- Throat Chakra- Peppermint EO
- Third Eye Chakra- Lavender EO
- Crown Chakra- Ylang Ylang EO
Note~ None of the above material are required for this course, but if you are excited and passionate about your self healing, personal growth and spiritual development, they are what I would recommend having on hand, for your personal Holistic Self-Healing practice! 🙂
If you need to purchase any crystals or essential oils, feel free to check out The Little Crystal, or my doTERRA website. *To get your oils at my discounted price (25% off), and receive course tution for FREE, join as a Wellness Advocate, aka. Wholesale Member, and save!
During this FREE e-course, you will learn:
- All about who you are and why you are the way you are
- How to release negativity and become better grounded in your life
- How to live your life with greater mindfulness, intention and with clearer goals
- How to manage your mood with Essential Oils
- How to make your wellness and joy a priority
- How to set healthier boundaries for yourself and how to present the best version of yourself to others
- How to have win-win relationships
- How to better communicate with others
- How to strengthen the relationship you have with yourself and how to have a healthier self-esteem
- How to connect to your Higher Self and the Divine
- What essential oils and healing crystals to use when working on bringing more health and balance to each area of your life (or chakras)
- and More!
Requirements for Receiving FREE Course Tuition:
- Join my doTERRA team as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate – this does not require you to work the doTERRA business or sell product, but it does bring you into my team, which grants you access to our private courses and sacred business trainings and you will receive any of the essential oil products that you order for your personal or business use at a wholesale price discount. Joining as a Wellness Advocate is $35 for your intro packet (plus about $7 shipping). If you sign up as a Wellness Advocate and choose an essential oil enrollment kit, the $35 enrollment fee is waved, so this is a great way to get the most from your money! 🙂
- There is no minimum order requirement for this course. 🙂
- If you would like to stay a part of our Team and still be able to receive the benefits of being a team member, you must renew your doTERRA membership annually, which is a $25 fee. When you do so, as a thank you, doTERRA will send you a FREE full size bottle of Peppermint Oil, which retails for $27, and you will remain on our team, with full access to out team courses, trainings, and support! 🙂 This is only required if you wish to stay an active team member. 🙂
My Team Business Training and Courses are in no way affiliated with doTERRA.
I reserve the right to terminate a downline student/team member from any private course/training, group or community, at anytime, for any reason. Certification is not guaranteed (you must pass with an 80% or higher), and a new team member must apply and be accepted by me or by one of my team members personally, in order to gain access to our courses and training programs. In other words, if I or my team leader that you are applying under doesn’t believe that you are a good fit for our courses, community, or team culture, we are not required to grant you access or continued access to our team site or any of our private team training or intellectual material, regardless of if you have joined our doTERRA down line.
The $35 (plus shipping) that you spend to join doTERRA under us purchases your doTERRA membership as a Wellness Advocate, making you a Doterra Wholesale Member, which is entirely separate from anything offered through Where Juniper Grows or through Blossoms United training programs. Becoming a Blossoms United student/team member of our community and culture is a gifted privilege, not a right.
These terms are firm, and we reserve the right to edit these terms at any time, and protect our intellectual property, legal copyright, images and media, business model, team member privacy and free team education privileges.
– Jennifer Eng