Quick Course Description:
Holistic Tarot Reading combines traditional holistic tarot teaching along with essential oils, healing crystals, intuitive healing, and holistic coaching! This is a self-paced, online, intensive course that has been broken down into 10 segments. This course is designed to be completed in ten weeks, but you have up to a year to complete this course in order to obtain your CHTR (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) Certification!
This course will set you up to be a professional Holistic Tarot Reader and Coach, in the field of the Holistic Arts.
Your 10 Week Online Holistic Tarot Reading Certification Course Includes:
- Self Paced Online Course, with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials
- Printable Certificate of Completion (and awards if earned)
- The ability to use the suffix “CHTR” (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) at the end of your name. (Example: Alysia Doyle, CHTR)
- Mountains of online support during your studies, from your Instructor, Dr. Aly., as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum!
- Introduction, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What are Oracle Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 2- What are the differences between Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 3- How do Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards work?
- Week 1, Lesson 4- My Favorite Oracle Card Decks for Beginners
- Week 1, Lesson 5- How-to Shuffle, Draw and Interpret an Oracle Card
- Week 2, Lesson 1- Basic Oracle Card Layouts
- Week 2, Lesson 2- Basic Oracle Card Rituals
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Basic Oracle Card Rebalancing
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Using an Oracle Card as a Gateway to Divine Wisdom
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Coming up with Your Own Card Meanings
- Week 3, Lesson 1- What are Tarot Cards, and what is “Holistic Tarot”?
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Are Tarot Cards evil?
- Week 3, Lesson 3- Holistic Tarot Ethics
- Week 4, Lesson 1- The History of the Tarot
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Choosing Your Tarot Deck
- Week 4, Lesson 3- The Minor Arcana
- Week 4, Lesson 4- The Major Arcana
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Advanced Tarot Symbols A-Z
- Week 5, Lesson 2- The Tarot, Astrology and Numerology
- Week 5, Lesson 3- The Tarot and General Person Types
- Week 5, lesson 4- How to Shuffle and Care for Your Tarot Deck
- Week 5, Lesson 5- Asking the Right Questions
- Week 6, Lesson 1- Card Reversals
- Week 6, Lesson 2- Basic Tarot Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 3- How to “Read” a Spread
- Week 6, Lesson 4- Advanced Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 5- Using a Pendulum for Reassurance
- Week 7, Lesson 1- The “Aura” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 2- The “Anchor” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 3- Your Tarot Journal & Client Logs
- Week 7, Lesson 4- Preparing for a Reading, or a “Card Counseling Session”
- Week 7, Lesson 5- Your “Tarot Tool Kit”
- Week 8, Lesson 1- Using the Tarot For Daily Inspiration, Guidance and Personal Growth
- Week 8, Lesson 2- Practice Readings & Receiving Value for Value
- Week 8, Lesson 3- “Take Home Tools” for Clients
- Week 8, Lesson 4- Developing Your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 5- Auto-Sensory Perception vs. Intuition
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Assignment- Your Holistic Tarot Practicum
- Tarot Card Deck of choice (Rider Waite Smith System)- quantity: 1
- Oracle Deck of choice- quantity: 1
- Healing Crystals (tumbled or rough):
- Smoky Quartz- quantity: 1
- Blue Kyanite Wand or Stick- quantity: 2
- Clear Quartz Point- quantity: 1
- Citrine- quantity: 1
- Blue Lace Agate- quantity: 1
- Amethyst- quantity: 1
- Malachite- quantity: 1
- Black Tourmaline- quantity: 1
- Rainbow Fluorite- quantity: 1
- Selenite Stick- quantity: 1
- Quartz Pendulum- quantity: 1
- Your 4 Mood Management Essential Oils:
- Lavender (or Serenity Blend)
- Lemon (or Wild Orange or Citrus Bliss)
- Peppermint (or Breathe blend)
- Balance Blend (or White Fir or Frankincense)
*You do not have to have these items prior to beginning this course, but they are strongly recommended to get the most out of the lessons and to be able to act as a professional holistic tarot reader/card counselor and holistic health educator in your home and/or community.
Course Enrollment Options:
Option #1.- Join as a Public Student (non team member) for a flat enrollment fee of $280. Please contact me if this option is your preference!
Option #2.- Join as a Team Member and receive FREE Tuition, along with additional sacred business training, support and a HIGH VIBE community! To join my team as a Wellness Advocate, please visit my personal doTERRA website and click on “Join & Save”.
Requirements for Receiving FREE Course Tuition:
- Join my doTERRA team as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate – this does not require you to work the doTERRA business or sell product, but it does bring you into my team, which grants you access to our private courses and sacred business trainings and you will receive any of the essential oil products that you order for your personal or business use at a wholesale price discount. Joining as a Wellness Advocate is $35 for your intro packet (plus about $7 shipping). If you sign up as a Wellness Advocate and choose an essential oil enrollment kit, the $35 enrollment fee is waved, so this is a great way to get the most from your money! 🙂
- Your order(s) must equal a minimum of 100PV, which is about $100. This can include signing up with an enrollment kit, and it is a one time requirement and gets you access to our current certification courses plus any that we may release in the future. This ensures that our students have the essential oil materials that they need for the courses, their self healing, and for their future businesses and clients. The PV amount of each product is listed next to the dollar amount. Multiple orders can add up to the required 100PV, if the 100PV is too large of an amount to place at one time. Your qualifying 100 PV order must have been placed once you join our team – for example, a past order that was placed under a different Wellness Advocate in the past who was not one of our team members would not count. This ensures that our Team Leaders are receiving some value back for the value we pour out to our new team members! 🙂
- If you would like to stay a part of our Team and still be able to receive the benefits of being a team member, you must renew your doTERRA membership annually, which is a $25 fee. When you do so, as a thank you, doTERRA will send you a FREE full size bottle of Peppermint Oil, which retails for $27, and you will remain on our team, with full access to out team courses, trainings, and support! 🙂 This is only required if you wish to stay an active team member. 🙂
My Team Business Training and Courses are in no way affiliated with doTERRA.
I reserve the right to terminate a downline student/team member from any private course/training, group or community, at anytime, for any reason. Certification is not guaranteed (you must pass with an 80% or higher), and a new team member must apply and be accepted by me or by one of my team members personally, in order to gain access to our courses and training programs. In other words, if I or my team leader that you are applying under doesn’t believe that you are a good fit for our courses, community, or team culture, we are not required to grant you access or continued access to our team site or any of our private team training or intellectual material, regardless of if you have joined our doTERRA down line.
The $35 (plus shipping) that you spend to join doTERRA under us purchases your doTERRA membership as a Wellness Advocate, making you a Doterra Wholesale Member, which is entirely separate from anything offered through Where Juniper Grows or through Blossoms United training programs. Becoming a Blossoms United student/team member of our community and culture is a gifted privilege, not a right.
These terms are firm, and we reserve the right to edit these terms at any time, and protect our intellectual property, legal copyright, images and media, business model, team member privacy and free team education privileges.
– Jennifer Eng